Microsoft Tablets Price-Microsoft is one of the most famous names that come to your mind when you think of technology. The company has over the years pioneered and raised the bar in computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers and related services.
Microsoft is popular for its software products, including Microsoft office suite, internet explorer, and Microsoft Windows line of operating systems.
Thriving on its strong reputation in the computer industry, Microsoft delved into the tablet industry in 2012 by introducing the Microsoft’s Surface lineup of touch screen computers which was aimed at setting new standards for other Windows machine manufacturers.
Today, Microsoft has succeeded in launching four diverse product lines aimed at addressing user needs within the premium device category.
Microsoft utilised the introduction of its flagship tablet to drive its vision of different form-factors of machines in the view that they may change the future of personal computing.
Different innovative designs have been introduced within the Microsoft surface family including, 2-in-1 notebooks, hybrid tablets as well as all-in-one convertible desktops.
With its many differentiating features and amazing specifications, Microsoft tablets have been tailored to attend to our specific tablet needs in our day to day lives spanning across entertainment, education and business.
Besides, Microsoft tablets strike quality from the first touch. With its amazingly fast processors, Microsoft tablets have been regarded as having one of the most responsive devices in the market today.
With the specific range of Microsoft tablets available, consumers are spoiled with varied amazing features that will blow your mind away.
No wonder Microsoft tablets are among the most sought after tablets in the Nigerian market today. We all love good quality. Don’t we?
Well, in this post, we will be taking a critical look at some prominent Microsoft Tablets buzzing the Nigerian market.
Popular Microsoft Tablets in Nigeria and their Price
Below are some of the notable Microsoft Tablets buzzing the Nigerian Market with their price. Do read on.
Microsoft Surface Pro (2017)
The Microsoft Surface Pro (2017) is the fifth generation in the Microsoft Surface series.
With this amazing device, you are sure to enjoy its versatility and ultra-light build that enables you to be productive anywhere with its available LTE Advanced and up to 13.5 hours of battery life.
The fifth-generation Microsoft Surface Pro gives its users a best-in-class laptop coupled with the portability of a mobile studio and tablet.
Also, its laptop mode can be enjoyed by opening the built-in kickstand while enjoying the full keyboard experience. Switching to the studio or tablet mode is as easy as ABC as all you have to do is lower or remove the kickstand.
The Microsoft Surface Pro’s versatility is unmatched. The price of Microsoft Surface Pro tablets is between ₦420,000 – ₦600,000 in the Nigerian market, depending on the model.
Key Specs of Microsoft Surface Pro(2017) at a Quick Glance
- Processor: 2.5GHz Intel Core i7- 7660U (dual-core, 4 MB cache, up to 4GHz with Turbo Boost)
- Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3
- Display/Screen Resolution: 12.3-inch, 2,736 x 1,824 PixelSense display (Contrast ratio: 1,300:1, 100% sRGB color, 10-point multi-touch, 3:2 aspect ratio)
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2 x 2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1 ( Uses Low Energy)
- Storage: 512GB SSD (PCIe 3.0)
- Cameras: 8MP rear, auto-focus camera (1080p HD); 5MP front-facing, 1080p HD camera
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, mini DisplayPort, microSDXC card reader (UHS-I), headphone/microphone jack
- Weight: 1.73 pounds
- Size: 11.5 x 7.93 x 0.33 inches (W x D x H)
Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Microsoft struck gold with this device as this tablet can practically replace your laptop. The Surface Pro 3 is in a category of its own with its stunning 12” display in a sleek magnesium frame.
Furthermore, Surface Pro 3 packs all the power and performance of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight and versatile form.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 boasts of a razor-sharp clarity on its 12” HD screen and is an exceptional device for getting work done in good time.
Running on the Windows 8.1 Pro, you can efficiently multitask with the Surface Pro 3 and is a perfect fit for shuttling in between classes, meetings and on the road as this device comes packed with 9 hours of battery life.
Users of the Surface Pro 3 will also love its excellent pen experience as with its digital pen; you are guaranteed to have the most natural writing experience on a tablet. The pen comes in handy for writing notes, drawing up documents as well as enjoying art apps.
The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablets price is between ₦270,000 –₦400,000
Key Specs of Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- Processor: 1.9GHz Intel Core i5- 4300U (dual-core, 3MB cache, up to 2.9GHz with Turbo Boost)
- Operating System:Windows 8.1 Pro
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR3
- Dispay/ ScreenResolution: 12-inches, 2160 x 1440 multi-touch (ClearType, 3:2 aspect ratio)
- Storage: 256Gigabyte
- Ports: One USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, microSDXC card reader (up to 128GB), headphone/microphone jack
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: Two 5MP webcams (1080p HD video)
- Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Size: 7.93 x 11.5 x 0.36 inches (W x D x H)
Microsoft Surface 3
Unveiled by Microsoft in 2015, the Surface Pro 3 is a 2-in-1 detachable running on Windows 10 operating system.
Also the Microsoft Surface 3 shares a similar design to the Surface Pro 3 with its body made of magnesium alloy providing a matte grey finish to the back of the device.
The Microsoft Surface 3 features a 10.8 inches diagonal multi-touch display with a 3;2 aspect ratio. Surface 3 uses the standard Micro-USB which gives users a wider variety of charging options, including charging the gadget with a mobile phone charger.
The price of Microsoft Surface 3 tablets is between ₦180,000 – ₦250,000
Key Specs of Microsoft Surface 3 at a quick glance
- Processor: Quad-Core Intel Atom x7-78700 processors (2MB Cache, 1.6GHz turbo boost to 2.4GHz)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Storage: 128GB flash memory
- RAM: 4GB
- Display: 10.8-inch ClearType Full HD Plus Display (1920 x 1200)
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- Ports: Full-size USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort
- Card Reader: MicroSD card reader; Micro USB charging port; Headset Jack; Cover port
- Camera: 3.5-megapixel front-facing camera; 8.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus
- Networking: Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); Bluetooth 4.0
- Interface: 1 x Combo audio jack / 1 x micro SUB / 1 x HDMI / 1 x SD card reader / 1 x AC adapter plug / 1 x volume up/down
- Battery: Up to 10 hrs of video playback
- Dimensions: 267mm x 187mm x 8.7mm
- Weight: 622g
Microsoft Surface Pro 2
The Microsoft Surface Pro 2 is a second generation tablet series from Microsoft. The Microsoft Surface Pro 2 is also a micro-sim tablet that runs on Windows 8.1 OS coupled with full MS Office suite and metro style apps from Windows store.
Also, the Microsoft Surface Pro 2 can be gotten between ₦120,000 – ₦250,000 depending on the internal memory.
Key Specs of Microsoft Office Pro 2
- Processor: 1.7GHz Intel Core i5- 8250U (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.4GHz boost)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR3
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, mini DisplayPort, Surface Connect port, headphone/micrphone jack
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2 x 2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1 (Low Energy)
- Screen: 13.5-inch, 2,256 x 1,504 resolution PixelSense display (10-point multi-touch, 3:2 aspect ratio)
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Camera: 720p HD webcam with infrared for Windows Hello
- Weight: 2.76 pounds
- Size: 12.13 x 8.79 x 0.57 inches (308.1 x 223.27 x 14.48mm; W x D x H)
Microsoft Surface RT
Launched in October 2012, the Microsoft Surface RT is based on Windows RT. It also packs a 32GB inbuilt storage that can be expanded via micro SD card (up to 64 GB).
With the phone’s quality 10.60-inch display screen and 2GB of RAM, it comes in handy in taking care of daily business tasks as well as entertainment on the go.
Moreover, Microsoft Surface RT tablets price is between ₦190,000 – ₦220,000.
Key Specs of the Microsoft Surface RT at a Quick Glance
- Dimensions (mm): 172.00 x 274.60 x 9.30
- Weight: 680.40g
- Removable battery: No
- Screen size (inches): 10.60
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Rear Camera: 1.2 megapixel
- Front Camera: 1.2 megapixel
- Operating System: Windows RT
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
The Surface Pro 4 is a fourth-generation Surface series (2-in-1 detachable) designed and developed by Microsoft and launched in 2015. A one-core Intel Core M3 processor powers Microsoft Surface Pro 4.
It comes with 4GB of RAM and does not disappoint as far as cameras are concerned as it sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies and an 8-mega pixel camera on the rear.
The price of Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet is between ₦390,000 and ₦600,000 depending on the model.
Key Specs of the Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- CPU: 2.4GHz Intel Core i5- 6300U (dual-core, 3MB cache, up to 3GHz with Turbo Boost)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR3
- Screen: 12.3-inch, 2,736 x 1,824 PixelSense display (Contrast ratio: 1,300:1, 100% sRGB color, 10-point multi-touch, 3:2 aspect ratio)
- Storage: 256GB SSD (PCIe 3.0)
- Ports: 1x USB 3.0, mini DisplayPort, microSD card reader (UHS-I), headphone/microphone jack
- Connectivity: 802.11ac Wi-Fi (2 x 2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.0 ( Uses Low Energy)
- Cameras: 8MP rear-facing, auto-focus camera (1080p HD); 5MP front-facing, 1080p HD camera
- Weight: 1.73 pounds (786g)
- Size: 11.5 x 7.93 x 0.36 inches (292.10 x 201.42 x 8.4mm; W x D x H)
Microsoft tablets are among the most-sought tablets in the market today. Hurry and get yours before they go out of stock. You can get them from stores like Jumia, Konga, Slot and other tech stores in Nigeria.