INEC The Independent National Electoral Commission has scheduled to commence Screening and Training of INEC Adhoc Staff Applicants who would participate in the conduct of the 2023 General Election.
The Commission, which began contacting the Ad-hoc Staff Applicants on Thursday, has noted that screening of the Applicants would begin on 17th January, 2023.
The Adhoc Staff Applicants have been advised to present themselves for the Screening in their Local Governments as follows:
- Serving Corp members are to appear with their Call up Letter and NYSC ID
- STUDENTS are to present Tertiary School ID card and/ or Letter of Admission.
- Staff of MDAs will be in the Screening with their Appointment letters from current Employer, and /or past promotion letters.
- Ex Corp members would be in the Screening with their NYSC discharge certificate.
The INEC Adhoc Screening has been scheduled to commence from 17th January 2023 and end on 23rd January 2023.
2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Training for Supervisory Presiding Officer, Presiding Officers, Assistant Presiding Officers and Collation Officers has been scheduled as Follows:
- SPO – 9th Febraury 2023 to 11th February 2023 – 3days
- PO/APO – 13th February 2023 to 16th Fabruary 2023 – 4dyas
- CO – 21st February to 23rd February – 3 days
It is after the INEC Adhoc Staff Training that the final list of Candidates who would actively participate in the conduct of the 2023 General Election Election be released to the view of the Public Across the 774 LGAs of the Federation.
Be the first to comment